Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh no! At least she didn't cut it all off!


This is a sensitive subject in my family.
When I was 2 yrs old my mom loved to do my long blonde hair.
I was her 4th kid, first girl and so she had waited a long time.
Too bad my poor unfortunate brother Max decided to cut it all off!
Needless to say, she was VERY angry, and actually
sent him to bed without any supper!!!!!! It was so tramatic that
the other boys remember sneaking him crackers under the door.
Growing up hearing that story made me worried
that my boys might do the same thing.
I never thought Layla would do this to herself.
She pulled her curler out and all the hair came with it!
OUCH!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. way to go Emily, your first story on your blog, congrats.. loved it!! keep it up. It's like a journal - and I am all for journal keeping!! make sure and write down some of the special sayings your children come up with, they are priceless! can hardly wait for the next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo! I am so glad you started a blog! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. Keep the pictures coming!
    And I hear we get to see you guys at Christmas, is it true?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH I am dying. I love it you have a blog. I just know I am going to love reading your stories for a lot of reasons. If you write like you talk I'll becoming here for my fill and some hardy laughs. LOVE you & your kids. Oh the hair tragedies in your fam. I love your punishment. I'll call you when I need some girly hair tips and curlers in such, it'll be a good 5 years for Sadie I'm thinking. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s I don't think I have ever been more excited for someone to join the blogging world. I'm lame I know. I better call ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me the next person to say Welcome to Blogging World! It's a place that lets you feel like a flake more often then not but you get over it pretty quick. Poor Layla Girl. If your ever particularly bored and scroll to older posts of mine you'll see that a while back Laken had the same experience...except I'M the one who cute it..ya still can't really talk about it. Anyways lovely to scan your cute family and can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my big sis is growing up she has her own blog and everything!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete