Thursday, May 5, 2011

Now that went well!!!!

Aren't they Sweet?
I have had a terribly crazy morning!
First of all, I went to bed late cause I watched
"Fiddler on the Roof"
for the first time,
which by the way was so not the light hearted musical that Tom had promised!
I had to get up at 6ish for scriptures and breakfast,
because I had to drive Tom to work at 7:00 sharp!
Meanwhile all I could think about was my terrifyingly horrible nightmare about a crazy super lizard
that was chasing me all around a "Hoarders" disgusting bathroom trying to kill me.
Then I had to spend 7:30-8:30 getting the boys off to school.
Once all of this was accomplished I thought to myself-
 "Self, you are not feeling quite up too snuff,
why don't you turn on the T.V.,
let your 2 little ones watch a show,
and take a nap!"
Well for the first 10 minutes Henry kept jumping on me so that didn't go well.
The next 20 Min's seemed to be pure bliss till I woke up to see that
HENRY had got into my
CHILD LOCKED fridge for the 
TEN HUNDREDTH time and smashed 
EGGS all over the kitchen!!!!!!!!!
 While I was upstairs starting the wash so the eggs didn't turn his p.j.'s into cardboard,
I heard this crash and then a sound like marbles rolling all over the freshly washed kitchen floor.
My darling Henry had dumped a bucket of crayons off the table!!!
He has had 3 messy diapers, and one wet blow out.
Each one of those is a huge job cause Hank refuses to
HOLD STILL,
 STOP GRABBING FOR EVERYTHING(and I mean everything)
 or LET ME PUT HIS PANTS BACK ON(to stop him from ripping off his diaper)
the way we remedy the problem is one of the kids has to help me by holding his hands.
So while we were doing this for the fourth time today
Lays said- "Mom what are you going to do when I go to kindergarten?"
And that's when the tears came.
I do not want Lays to go to school!
                                                                                  *
          *
*
                *
*
              *
But after lunch I was laying Henry down for his nap and
he put his head on my shoulder,
patted me on the back, 
and said-"Awwww"
So I guess that's why I don't lock my little terror in a closet.
He loves me, and I love him too.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh the life of a mother.
    We need to petition for more money for our jobs right?
    LOL
    Great post.
    Feel for ya girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When changing Henry, lay him sideways with your left leg over his stomach. His head will be facing away from your body. You can hold his feet with your left hand and clean with your right. This allows his hands to be blocked and prevents him from reaching over into any unwanted area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, you've got to love that boy!!! and Layla makes me tear up to hear her say that too. they are such sweet hearts and they will grow up faster than you can imagine - Trust Me!! Enjoy the moments. love all of you tons, Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is so funny! I think I was on the phone with you when you took that picture? I won't even address the kindergarten comment but I will address the question in your last post. Queen Emily is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! There is a reason The Tank is a favorite. Also, way to make a dig at the perfect time Layla. True Perrys all around! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, that WAS a rough morning. Nothing worse than wanting so bad to go back to bed and only waking from a minor nap to total destruction.

    I believe little boys have to snuggle and love their mommies, if not they must know we'd leave them on the front porch step and shut the door. :)

    I hope the rest of your week was much, much better! Tell Tom he needs to come up with another handy way to lock the fridge, asap!

    ReplyDelete