Monday, May 2, 2011

Tom is on cloud nine!

Well, I guess I am coolish, or just crazy cause
TOM IS GOING TO THE BOSTON GARDEN
for the first playoff home game of
THE CELTICS
VS
THE HEAT!!!
I am 5 shades of GREEN with envy!
He wanted me to go too, but we couldn't figure out how to accomplish it. I'm just glad I can see my guy so happy. You deserve it Tommy!
 I must Love the guy cause
it turns out that he isn't going to be home for Mother's Day morning!
This means that I have to schlep my four kids to 9:00 Church all by myself!
I actually didn't realize this till yesterday, but don't worry, I won't allow myself to be a martyr. I've already planned the rest of the day out, and it doesn't include me being responsible for anything.
I'm also toying with the idea of making him address me as Queen Emily for the day.
What do you think?
Too much, or not enough?

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap you are the best ever, sounds like something i'd do ha ha jk. Seriously queen emily I might make it a whole weekend affair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not too much. I think he should start practicing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pretty sure he would be going to a game, just not so sure when! Mother's Day weekend. I would play that one for more than a day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on your last post i was gonna comment and say as if emily, you'll totally let him go. but then i didn't want to pressure you because i'm sure tom was giving you enough of that already! i just knew you were such a kind queen that you would let this happen. and also queen enough to drag it it out for more than a day following i hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous right now. Kurt actually told me today, since I have not read the blog lately. I wish I was going as well! Yes... Tom needs to address you Queen Emily for the whole day. Have fun Tom... and route on the C's for a victory. I'll try to spot ya on TV... right!

    ReplyDelete