Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Check my little man out!!!

I am so excited!
Today Henry stood up on his own!
Well, actually I stood him up, but he did the rest!
Just look at him. He is putting all of his weight on his legs.
And I mean all of his weight cause that kid weighs
23lbs according to the bathroom scale!
I decided to get a video of his crawling abilities for you too.
He wouldn't cooperate totally because he loves to army crawl,
but he is starting to actually crawl more and more.
His physical therapist will be so proud!

Isn't he adorable though I say it myself?

p.s. I hate my voice. I need to remember not to talk in these things!

p.p.s Sorry Henry, I know those p.j.'s do nothing for your figure, but that is what you were wearing when you decided to show us what you CAN do!

10 comments:

  1. love the standing pose... and his crawl is great, I've seen him do it!! what a marvelous little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! He is such a cute chunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice Family!
    I'm a huntin' dog I'm a huntin' dog I'm a huntin' huntin' huntin' huntin' huntin' dog
    I'm a Zoom Dog I'm a Zoom Dog I'm a Wheatie Wheatie Wheatie Wheatie Zoom Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey how did you make your new header???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, please pass this message to Tom.

    "they don't call me Pueblo for nothing"

    He will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not get over how cute this little dude is!

    ReplyDelete