Friday, January 15, 2010

HAIR


Little Henry got another hair cut this week,
and Lays let me put curlers in her hair for the first time
since the dreaded "curler-pulled-right-out-with-hair-still-in-it"
episode! I think it was one of my first blog posts if
your interested in the specifics!

I had to take her to the store while she was wearing them and I always get every other person either staring and smiling, or coming right up and talking to us about how cute it is to see her with curlers in her hair! I agree with them, but one time my dad took Jacklyn and I to Church with them when my mom had a baby. I think I'll just draw the line at running her to the store.

This is Henry's cousin Ethan(Toms brother Kurt's kid). As you can see, he did not want Henry in that doll stroller at all, but I couldn't resist. The kid just loves to be in that thing. He also loves to suck on, and write with his Aqua Doodle. I love it too. This mat is one of my kids best toys. All you need is water. It is on my favourite things list. And so is Layla singing like, and pretending to be The Little Mermaid. That girl is always dressing up. Well, what girl isn't right?

7 comments:

  1. What kind of curlers do you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Tank! So stinkin' happy. Ethan needs an attitude adjustment... lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am commenting instead of calling you haha. Layla is such a doll and poor Hank has no chance of growing his locks cause you love the clippers so much. No I know why you did it and he's cute no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  4. layla is the cutest little mermaid ever, give me the detes in curlers in about 5 years when I need em. I have never seen an aqua doodle mat we only have a mini, that would be awesome! Henry goes by Hank too, I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kid always has the hugest smile on his face!! I have to work so hard to get Myla smiling for a picture, but he makes it look so easy! I love that he's riding in the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I get 1 inch $ store ones. They work great. Does this mean you changed your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to squeeze Henry and I love his hair cut!! give everyone of them hugs and kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete