Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I think "Karma" is taking this a little too far!

So here is Layla just playing around.
Oh, and by the way, did you notice the big adorable smile at the end?

Aw what a little dear. She has such a sweet smile...


Make that had a sweet smile.
Last week she bumped into her friend, and then fell face first into a bench at a play land.
The dentist said that they would fall out soon and...
Last night Tom pulled out one of them.
He told her that the Tooth Fairy gives you two dollars if you let your parents pull your tooth out after you bonk it. Bet you didn't even know that did ya?

Poor Lays!
It's Karma I tell ya!
 Now my little darling has fallen prey to the sins of her father!
What's that, "How so" you ask?
I don't know if you can recall my post from Feb 19th 2010,
but that's when I told you that all three of my oldest kids have bonked
(or, until now,in Lays case chipped) their two front teeth!
Well what I neglected to say was that it's all Toms fault!!!
I hate to call him out (who are we kidding this is actually my only small form of retribution!), but
the reason my kids are cursed is because Tom(age 8) rode his bike right over his 2 year old little brother,
 and in one fell swoop knocked his little bros
two front teeth out!
So now my little Lays is probably going to lose both of her two front teeth in the next few days!
Just for statistical purposes
I thought ya might like this info- 
Lost front teeth - Logan : Kindergarten  Grew Back- Logan : Kindergarten
                   Jay      : Feb 19 2010                       Jay     : Not yet
   (preschool)                  

I know that it's cute and all, but I feel bad for her. She is probably going to sing-
"All I want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"
for like three years.
All I can say is enjoy them while you've got them Henry!

p.s. Lays told me on Sunday morning that she couldn't go to Church because she had the "Bless You-s!" She ended up going b/c she wasn't even SNEEZING which is how you catch the "Bless You-s."
Love Love Love how that little girl thinks!

12 comments:

  1. I'm really sad that she is so young, but I'm sorry...I think she looks so adorable! I know it sounds horrible, but I'm excited for the other one to fall out. I think the toothless phase doesn't last long enough and I would love it if AZ's teeth didn't grow in for a couple years;) Loved the videos of Layla! Dax watched them with me and said he wants to go to Layla's house to play with Layla and play with her batman, and see her tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet post. oh little Layla, so precious!!!! thanks for the pics and the videos. love to ALL OF YOU, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Nate the teeth being pushed in and he screamed. Poor girl. At least she is really cute...with teeth or without!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwww that sucks man.
    It doesn't take away how cute she is though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor little dear. she's so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I know this post is about her teeth, but HOLY COW that girl has GORGEOUS eyes! I'm in love with her eyes. Just a beautiful little angel you've got there. Happy Thanksgiving Em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor little Layla. Her dancing with the giant Batman is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm did you just say for statistical purposes... I can never use those words without cracking up at myself. that is some cute footage of her. so sad

    ReplyDelete
  9. she looks so grown up and that is the saddest part, i hate when kids grow up! but she is still a little doll

    ReplyDelete
  10. Em - Wowsers, Poor Lay's! That stinks! I hope those teeth grow back ASAP and Jay's too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man! I lost my front tooth when I was 3 and it didn't grow back until I was 6! I don't remember or care, though. Mom's always care more than their kids. She looks adorable and is seriously one of the most beautiful little girls ever!

    ReplyDelete