Monday, November 1, 2010

Lots of random stuff!

Are you ready for the random-ness of this post?
I'm pretty sure the first pic is a good representation of what's to come.
So here we go.
Carrots from the garden. I let Jay pick the pack and it had all these colors in it!
Logan planted a bean for scouts. I never got around to sticking it in the garden,
but it still gave us a few green beans!

You can really tell he can't hear well in that flick can't ya?
Tom and Jed with their two SLEEPING BEAUTIES, after a marshmallow roast!
Henry's first RING POP!
My Mom came for a visit in October.
 Always a good time at the zoo!
I love it when my mom comes. Miss you already Mom!
Jay got our 100 year old turtle to move around by shaking leaves down for him. He seriously never moves, you'd think he was stuffed!
These girls are as cute as a rainbow!
I actually just wanted a reason to use the rainbow pic. Then I remembered I could put it with something else, so I did on the bottom of the post. I still like this one though, so now you get to see it twice.
Hey, I warned you this was random.
Henry has figured out how to climb through chairs!
So I can't ever keep him out of anything anymore!
Poor Emily!
Easy Bake Oven day!
We saw this in the sky the other evening. The news was saying something about cast offs from Hailey's Comet or something. It was very cool!!! Then I had to show this rainbow pick with Jay in it. It was so big and beautiful, and he looks so proud of it. There were actually three, but I could only snap a shot of this one.
That's all the random for today.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... do I ever love the picture of the kids in their costumes. I could steal little Yoda!! What fantasticly fun pictures.. Yes you do have a random post but I really like it. Thanks for all of the fun pics!! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the random pictures. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cast off from hailley's comet?? what? i must have not been paying attention in astronomy class that day (imagine that)

    ReplyDelete