Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jacklyn takes second place!

Lily and Lays
got to get together for Layla's Birthday Party!

Gracie(my cousin Jessica's daughter), Layla, and Lily had so much fun!



They had a little 'Tea" Party.


You might think that "Bubda" was only there for the food, but he loves to play
"Tea Party"
 with us, even when we are only drinking air!

They did lots of
"CLINK'S AND DRINK'S"


We spent the next day shopping.
The kids just got into this car and it started going on it's own.
Is that stealing?


This was on the day Jessica did Jacks hair,
and Jack did mine.



Of course no trip to see me is complete without a trip on the metro to
Washington!
It was Luke's favorite part.
After we had to eat our lunch sitting on a park bench in the rain,
 we joked that we should have just rode the metro all day.

I guess Jay and Henry don't think it's worth the time it takes to smile for a pic
 if it means they have to stop chewing!


The kids were quite excited to see a "Dum-Dum!"
 We were so lucky we got to spend time with our family.
 I miss ya already Jack!
Next time Ramsey needs to come,
and we'll get Tom to take some time off too.

6 comments:

  1. Everything about this is so great. The girls all look stinkin adorable at the tea party, Lays hair is so cute! yes I like your bangs looking good. I sooo wanna come visit, it won't be right away, Ryan laughed when I said we should go for a visit. I may have to use it for my next girls trip. But you've got visitors just flooding to you. I gotta feeling it's not by chance there is pics of Jacklyns kids but not here (she is the camera shy prego girl) so not Jacklyn. So you can tell her she is like the phantom visitor, was she really there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright, where are the pictures of you ladies with your new fab hairdos? jealous. wish we could come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every post makes me sad that I am too poor and too far away. I will win the lottery soon tho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like so much fun I'm jealous! I agree with Susie I don't believe Jack was really there you just photo shopped her kids into pics you already had:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looked like a great time together. love the "tea party". so enjoyable to see you all together. so happy Grace could come and play. miss you all so much. keep having fun though. love Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kinda mad you had a party without me and Ellie. We want to clink and drink too!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete