Sunday, April 10, 2011

No Kidding!

We went on a family walk today around the paths by our house,
and Logan found this!
A WATER MOCCASIN
OR COTTON MOUTH!

Around the corner from my house people!!!!

What the heck am I supposed to do about this?
. . .

I'll tell ya what I'm going to do,
absolutely nothing!
Absolutely nothing
cause spending my time worrying about something that I can't control is a little crazy isn't it?
I mean I told my kids not to go near them,
and to watch out for them,
 but I can't make those creepy little things go away!
. . .

I'm feeling a little homesick tonight.

7 comments:

  1. Ok...I never thought ANYTHING would cure my obsessive fear of the HOBO spider. You win my dear! You absolutely win! I miss you. I'm calling you tomorrow. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - I am worried about your safety! You need to move back to Canada A.S.A.P! As also, I am little homesick for you myself! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your kids are "catch snakes obsessive"! IDK about this! It makes me want to not come visit!!!! (Ask Tom) EEEEKK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gross. I hate snakes soooo bad! Sorry you are homesick. :( Boise miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is disgusting!! Keep our grandchildren away from them!!! I hate snakes too!!! Be careful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ew...I'm so sorry. those things give me the heebee geebee's. did i just say heebee geebee's? haha miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete