Thursday, September 22, 2011

What? You wouldn't let your kids miss the first week of school? Come on, my Mom always said it doesn't really count till they're in Junior High!

We agree with my mom, so..
Myrtle Beach
is where we spent the first week of school!
It was 8hrs, and
they watched "Rio" almost the entire trip:)
I have never seen Hank try to sing before.
It was so darling.
 I'll give you a quick run down of the sights during the drive-
pic #1-I loved this bridge.
pic #2-We actually got to see cotton fields.
pic #3-Have you ever seen pink garbage cans?
pic #4-I love palm trees too.
We also saw a store called "Clothing and Such!"
Hilarious:)
And here they are,
8hrs later,
singing songs from "Rio" again!

After we dropped our stuff off at the kit-chi-est condo ever,
that actually had a clock where every hr was #5,
so it can always be "5 o'clock at the Oasis",
we went to dinner at
STICKY FINGERS,
for Logan's Birthday,
which was the next day.



Man was it ever De-E-licious!
That night we went to the condo and watched B.S.U. beat Georgia!
Good times:)

So the next day,
because of that dang clock(so he couldn't tell what time it was),
and because we let the kids open their gifts first thing in the morning,
Logan woke us up at 6 o'clock!

We couldn't get Tom up so we had to bring the gifts to him.

Logan got new shoes (which fit me),
and he got a new jacket (which also fit me)!!!
Can you believe that?
My very own kid is almost as big as me!
See in the picture below. He is already past my chin,
and the rest aren't far behind.

Logan finally got "cool Celtic's" bedding,
then we finally sent Hank in to drag his daddy out of bed.


The first day, Logan's birthday, we drove down and checked out all the sights.
I don't mean to be braggy-pantsy, but I took this next pic while Tom was driving.
I'm as shocked as anyone at how well it turned out.


That night we went to the beach for a walk. It was so empty, and beautiful!
The only people that were there were fishing, 
and Tom and some of the kids saw
a shark!!!
Not a huge one, but definitely a SHARK!
I was so sad I missed it.





Nothing like a little B.S.U. football toss on the beach:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome trip.
    My favourite video is of Henry singing man.
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! Logan is seriously that tall are you serious!?!

    ReplyDelete