Saturday, September 24, 2011

Come on, I know you were thinking- "But what did they do on the 4th day?"

All right I'll tell Ya.
DAY 4
We finally took our turn on the Sky wheel.



Sorry for all of my shushing Logan, I swear it seemed really loud!


Then we hit the pool/beach.









I love it when you can actually "tucker" your kids out don't you?


Day5
We had so much fun in
Charleston,
that we went back again! It was only 2hrs, and a really cool place!
So on the way we found-
 Jameson's Hotel Franchise, 
a cool new construction sign,
the strangest gas station,
a church alert sign,
and the monsters that put the green in Tom's blue.


This park is right on the bay.











Best ice cream ever!!!


They pour chocolate in the cone first, then it hardens, and pools at the bottom.
DELICIOUS!!!

The boys both found a quarter! Odd.
I swear they will tell you that was one of their personal Highlights:)

The buildings there were so amazing.
The top right was a plantation.


Loved this beach. It wasn't the same one we went to the first time.
We had so much fun just playing in the low waves, and it was way empty:)
Poor Henry, he sure had a lot of under water experiences that day...
ya, I know they were all under my watch. I really should hang my head in shame,
but he's always so cute before it happens.

4 comments:

  1. SO.MUCH.FUN.
    Man that looks like the best trip ever.
    I love that picture you changed at the top of the blog.
    The boys are so funny, it's you girls that make it.
    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazingly beautiful place for a great family to be!!! thanks Em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last video was the best with the waves taking out Henry. Hey don't feel bad Em, if he is going to be a world class swimmer he will have to get used to the water early! And he looks pretty comfortable.
    What a fun vacay! Looks like the best yet. East coast is the place to be. I am super jealous that I couldn't come, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! I can post again on your page! You guys really didn't move did you? It looks like you are on one LONG EXTENDED vacation!!!

    Can't wait to join you on your vacation next week!!! Yahoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete