Friday, November 6, 2009

B-Ball not Football!

Logan had his first basketball game on Halloween.
It was a lot of fun watching him. He was so cute.
I am probably going to get in trouble for saying that
because he reads my blog and wasn't thrilled when
I put that video of him singing on, but he was way cute!

I could really see his personality seeping into his
"GAME"
I think people say "game", right?
He made a basket, and was a pretty good
defensive player.

It is so strange to me that some of these kids have
been playing for 3 years already!
What ever happened to playing outside after school?

Logan already has groupies, but I'm pretty sure
they thought they were going to the B.S.U. football game!

What a good sport!
This is actually one of Logan's good friends.
Aren't they cute?
Now don't we know how to pose for a great picture?
I actually had to grab Jay's coat to make him stay in the shot,
and as you can see, Tom and I weren't "shot" worthy!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Y-ball! Love the family picture...who took it? And I love the new pic of Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picts! I can still remember my first B-ball game. Nice work capturing the excitement of it all! You guys will have so much fun watching Logan - can't wait till Tate is old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute the Log ster is getting so big! Good job bud (does he read the comments?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jack. Yes, he does like to read all of it with Jay and Layla. Todays game Logan was mad at his team because they voted and everyone except Logan wanted to be called "The Rhinos", Logan thought that was a "stupid name cause they weren't even grey!" What a crazy kid of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It freaks me out that you have a child old enough to play on a basketball team. He looks like a little star!
    P.S. Logan, I think that Rhinos is a dumb name too,I'm sure whatever you thought of was much cooler. Hi Jay and Layla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade, this is Logan, I thought that we should be called "THUNDER!" I also thought a silly name would be the "Lightning Ducks." HeHeHe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took that bottom pic. whoops! I have no idea what happened... I do recall telling you that it was a bad pic and I needed to take another one, but the kids were too wild that you didn't want to give it another try. I love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete