Saturday, November 14, 2009

This weekend!! Good times!


This Friday my friend Marie celebrated her
2_Th Birthday!

So we went out for awesome food with our
husbands. These guys have known each other since
before they were in kindergarten and somehow managed to
marry girls who think and act a lot alike!
Lots of people ask us if we're sisters, so I always say..
"we pretty much are, I'd give her a kidney!"

This Saturday I was asked by my friend Jen to pick her up
at the Airport because she went on an extremely long
day and a half trip.
When I was telling Staci I had to pick Jen
up we got the inspiration to act like she had been gone
forever out of the good Ole U.S.of A!
So we made a big ugly poster, wrangled up a flag, and
got ready to cheer as loud as possible!
We thought she might think we were too nerdy, but...

as you can see she loved it!
There's just something so fun about following through
on lame ideas.

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes Lame ideas sound to lame to actually do, but when you actually do them I swear they are always funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of a large birthday card i once received from you and susie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone of your lame ideas, you know me I didn't even need convincing to do a one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not lame at all! I thought it was pretty dang cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times! I'm glad I have a friend as fun as you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give you a kidney too, but I really hope I don't ever have to! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see you guys always having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete