Friday, April 2, 2010

We Have a Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Handsome Henry!
I cannot believe my little baby is 1 year old today!
This year truly has been... I can't even think of what I want to say. I just love this little guy so much!
Talk about unconditional love! He loves everyone, and everyone loves him!
Henry is doing so many things that we weren't sure he would ever be able to do.
I remember thinking that his disability would surely slow him down, but I was so wrong.
He rips books off of shelves, pulls the d.v.d. player off of the stand, and ravages the dishwasher.
If a door opens he will book it over there as fast as possible,
and I made the mistake of letting his P.T. teach him how to crawl up the stairs.
He truly is a "terror" and I wouldn't have it any other way!
                                                                             p.s. Please stop growing up!


So here are some pics of Hens party!
Henry loves Ice Cream so I made him an Ice Cream "shamich" Cake!
I didn't want you to miss out on any of it! That kid can EAT!
Doesn't he look all gown up sitting there with his big brothers?

13 comments:

  1. Awww... I was thinking of you and Henry today. I wanted to call but realized it was dinner time, and I didn't know if you were having family over or not. Anyways, hope it wasn't too emotional! LOve you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so love this little boy!!! happy happy Birthday .. we will see you soon. love from Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st to Hank the Tank! He is such a little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the 'miracle' kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a little stud, everyday I just want to squish his cheeks...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop, Whoop! Happy Birthday Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS- Congrats to you and Tom for making it through the first year. And a belated Happy 30th Em! Not a day over 21 I tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! What a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey em- you forgot crawls over, gives you a big ole smacker-o on the toe and crawls away.
    tries to be angry and in a bad mood but all you have to do it say his name to make him smile.

    happiest kid on the planet! love this kid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are slacking...3 days and no post? I want b-day pics of him! Dax is so excited for Lays party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. of course Henry is adorable! I just looked at your friends blog from the Layla's b-day celebration I don't even know where to start & I kept saying yep I bet Em did that and that. Seriously I am hiring you but first I NEED to call you for real.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pic of Jay with all the hats on him! He cracks me up. I LOVE all the pics of Henry! Did he eat that whole cake by himself? I have to ask, because I would believe it if he did. I wish Myla would have his appetite!

    ReplyDelete