Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We Have a Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday Layla Darling!
My sweet little girl is 4 years old today!
Where has the time gone? I decided the best thing to do is write down everything I can think of about my three year old Lays so we don't forget her.
She is 100% girl!
She loves dolls, tea parties, and my little ponies. Lays screams with joy... and also rage. She loves to dance like a princess, talk like a princess, and dress like a princess.  She snuggles with you, cheers for you,
and is always ready to compliment you.
Layla also loves to follow Tom and me around. I have never had any of the others act like her.
She cooks with me every day, and
 loves, loves, loves cheese!
 She has requested cheese "shamwiches," cheese tortillas,
 and macaroni and cheese for her birthday food.
Every morning she will wake me up with a "good morning mommy, I love you!"
She likes to teach me how to do stuff, and always wants to be the one who gets to say the prayer.
I love you Lays.
                                                                        p.s. Please don't grow up any more!

I had to update this post with pics from the actual day.
This year I had her gifts set out the night before so when she woke up they would already be out.
It was fun to start the day with a party. I think I'm going to make it a tradition.
She loved, loved, loved her little pool from G&G Bridge.
After that I decided to let her do whatever she wanted.
She did not want to get dressed, or do her hair.
I am so proud of myself.
I actually let her!
This is p.j. change #3. Can you spot #2.?

Missy did it again! These pictures truly capture the girls party. I have more to post, but I haven't got them ready yet!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Layla
    100% girl baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day sweet little Layla, I love your strawberry shortcake pool it is soooo cute I want to come over and play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Layla Dear!!! Em that big picture of her is quiet frankly THE CUTEST thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see you in a few days and wish Lays and Henry a Happy Birthday in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has on different pants in the first group of pics... i like henry in the background trying to get into the pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. when do we get to see rainbow/polka dot party pics?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't believe I didn't comment on this. it is so beautiful and I am so happy to have been to the party!!!

    ReplyDelete