Friday, March 26, 2010

Logan loves scouts.

I never expected it to happen, but I am starting to like scouts,
Because Logan loves it.
He got his wolf last month and the kids had to wolf down a pie to find the badge.
Cute idea eh? This kid is wolfing down everything constantly though!
 When he eats I have to get him two of everything! About 1 hr after dinner he is moaning to eat again, and I honestly don't know whether to let him or not. I'm always thinking- Does he need to? Am I "super sizing" him, or is he just growing? I swear that kid is going to be as tall as me in a few years the way he eats!
And is it just cause I'm his mom, or is he getting really cute?
Oh, and I also wanted to blog that...

Happy 30th Birthday to me!
When Tom turned 30 I threw him a big bash.
 So he offered to do the same thing for me, but I wouldn't let him for two reasons, #1. I like to plan parties, and #2. if I had let him I probably would have ended up watching college basketball with a few of my closest friends. Tom has his strengths, but lets face it this kind of thing ain't one of them. If you think I'm being harsh just ask me what he actually did do for the first half hr of the party!
Now you know why I am glaring and threatening to punch him in this picture. Just joking I actually think I was trying to get him to stop snaping pics of me.
So this is the invitation. I know boring for you, but this is actually so I can show my kiddies in like 10 years.  I put r.s.v.p. to Tom so he could be in charge of something!
 Tom and my sis Jack actually did do a funny multiple choice questionare about me. They were kind enough not to make it too much of a roast. Jen won and got a B.F.F. neclace with a pic of me in it.
Do I know how to throw a rocking party or what? hahaha!
Jen also made my Birthday cake! What a sweetie.
Marie and Jason won "Best Outfit!"
So this is a game I made up for Toms party and I decided to do it again. We just challenge everyone to do silly things and see who will win. The first one was popping 5 baloons the fastest by sitting on them.
The second was getting 10 jelly bellies out of the Jello the fastest.
Up and down the stairs the fastest.
Staring contest.
Tom and Jack and I all figured this one out. We told them it was sculpt the best beard, but it was actually who could lick off the whip cream the fastest. I made them big huge bibs out of plastic table cloths. This was the funniest thing I have ever made my adult friends do. I can't believe they actually did it. One second they were sculpting their husbands a whip cream fassion statement, the next second I yelled, "actually the contest is who can lick it off the fastest." They didn't even stop to take a breath they just went nuts!!!!
I love my friends.
Drinking contest(pop of course)
Arm wrestling.
This one was wraping the toilet paper around your wife the fastest... Tom cheated.

Nate and Staci won the fabulous prize
I had a ton of fun. Parties are really the only time you can really get silly,
and I can be myself without coming across as the nerd I am. 
 I hate being 30, but love my life.
I just decided to do 30 things about me.
1. I hate being alone unless I am in a wood shop, or snorkeling.
2. Tom always says it is o.k. to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer... yep you guessed it, I answer!
3. Every year I like peanut butter less and dark chocolate more.
4. I still hate olives.
5. I hate to get up, do my hair and get dressed.
6. I am a lazy perfectionist. If I don't have time to do something right I don't do it at all!
7. I am turning into my mother in the good ways and the bad ways.
8. I love my sisters and cry for Lays.
9. My smile is giving me smile lines.
10. I am too honest when I talk to people I know love me.
11. I love to over think, over plan, and over stress about things.
12. I still laugh when someone falls.
13. Never got the chicken pox... and oh did I try.
14. Get a kick out of my kids, but do try not to laugh at them.
15. Tend to think I'm right. 
16. Love to read.
17. Am still in love with Mr. Darcy.
18. I am a "realist" to the extreme.
19. Love hot tubs.
20. Like to think that I can not only "dish it", but also "take it".
21. Every year I force Tom to take pictures, and he never thanks me till they are a few years old.
22. I like to talk unless I'm expected to, then I am way nervous.
23. I can not spell at all.
24. I fell in love with Tom in 20 mins.
25. Tom always wins "phone showdowns." I will always click over for him no matter who I'm talking too!
26. I don't like to cook breakfast food.
27. Like to paint.
28. Have middle child syndrome.
29. Hate everyone who doesn't get sick when they are pregnant.
30. Get attached to inanimate objects.
This is in no order cause whatever I thought I wrote down.
So I guess my 30th was good and hope you either had or have a good 30th too.

4 comments:

  1. you are absolutely right, he is very cute or handsome.. looks swell in his uniform!! and you are so going to have to keep enlarging his plate!! well do I remember feeding boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cute pics! I knew you would come to love scouting! Crazy how much our boys are growing and eating. Jev is the same way...he has been out-eating Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome party...and awesome post! Happy 30th Em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this comment is for the 30 year old daughter!! she loves to have fun and works very hard at it! she is creative to the enth degree and loves to involve others with it!! have a great year being 30 and you will look back in 20 years and wonder how the time flew so quickly so continue to enjoy your time on earth!!!

    ReplyDelete