Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't you just want to eat him?

This kid is so sweet!
I don't want him to grow up at all. While I was telling this to Jade she said that it might be cause I should have another kid. I felt sick thinking what if she's right? What if not wanting your last to grow up is a sign your not done? What if I have to be sick again? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Then I realized that I don't  want Logan, Jameson, or Layla to grow up either. That made me feel better, and now I am 97% sure I'm done. I can't say 100% cause I don't have a crystal ball, but it feels good to be in the 90's at least!

4 comments:

  1. so want to see him and Tom soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea, we will !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I am prego again you will know for sure. You will either want so badly to be pregnant with me, or you will be soooooo happy that I am the one puking and not you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom? No. That is weird...
    Love the Tanker
    (blog crazy last week...had a lot to catch up on)

    ReplyDelete