Friday, March 12, 2010

Here is what I've been doing.

So I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been trying to plan 3 Birthdays!
I'm turning 30!!! Yuck!
Henry is turning 1!!! Ahhhhhh where did that year go?
and
These two are turning 4! I am having a hard time accepting this.
It seems like only yesterday Ellie was bald and Lays had way too much dark, dark, dark brown hair!
But alas 4 years truly have passed so Missy and I decided to throw our girls a joint Birthday party.
  Missy got a super cute idea for the invitations so we took them to a candy store for these shots!
The theme is a rainbow polka-dot party. You may wonder where we came up with such an original idea.
Maybe you're thinking "why both?"
Well, Lays has been wanting to do a rainbow party ever since Jay had his Golden Birthday,
and if any of you know Missy you'll know why we added the polka-dots!
I love that one of my bestest friends is such an awesome photographer.
Thanks Missy!
You can't see it in these pics, but she put little gems on the shirts.
To see her tutorial go to the black
How DoesShe?com
button on the side of my blog.

6 comments:

  1. I am with you on time flying at least you are ONLY 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I miss you. I want a joint birthday party with you or at least chinese food and a movie maybe our moms could pay? These girls are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a tough time with 30.
    I still am.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls look adorable! What a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthdays are the best! Darling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This party is going to be adorable! The turning four thing has really got me wigged out as well I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete