Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The boys from the block.


O.k. so my friend Melissa posted this today-
I thought I would throw something a little different into the mix this week. This week we are going to write about a photo we have stored on the computer. This is how it is going to work: go to where you store your photo's on your computer, choose the second folder of photographs, and then the second photograph in that file, then insert in it your post and write about the photo. Don't go cheating and find a photo that you want to write about or change photo because it's not a very good photo, no one will judge you on your skills as a photographer, besides that defeats the purpose of this task, just write about the 2nd photo in the 2nd folder. Enjoy!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Jared, Jameson, Sam, Logan, Jevin

Here it is. My 2nd folder, 2nd picture. They say a picture is worth 100 words. I don't always believe it, but this one lives up to the hype I think.

Look at Lays in the pic. Don't you think she is thinking the boys are so strange?

10 comments:

  1. She knows they are weird and what's up with the bicycle wheel, Logan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLthis picture is crazy.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call Cheat!!! no way you randomly got such a cute pic. And you can continue thanking me for the good shopper that I am...your Welcome

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.k. if you want the entire truth, I'm not cheating, but there was a folder with just a video in it so I skipped it. That's allowed right? What about you Jack what do you have hanging around in your 2nd folder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering this week! It's nice to have a new face.

    Your picture is great. You're right! In this instance a picture does speak a thousand words. And, no, you didn't cheat ;o)

    Come back again next week for the next topic.
    http://familyhistoryjournalentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I love your photo it reminds me of the boys in that movie "Stand By Me", they look full of adventure and rareing to go.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Em it's Melissa here, just if you didn't know.
    Dru and I are coming into town this Spring break, so next week, for around 3 days and was wondering if we could come visit you guys one night, around dinner time?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete