Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family trip to the Discovery Center

I love going to the Discovery Center! I am always finding some new thing to figure out and learn about. If you have one around you I think you should get a pass a.s.a.p.! My kids and I go at least once a month, but I really try to go once a week in the winter cause it saves the kids from being stuck on the "time out" chairs. This time we got Tom to go with us and it was a lot of fun to see the kids show him all their favourite things.

They all love this elevator swing thing where you pull yourself up and then because of all the pulleys you gradually come down. I discovered the room of mirrors this time! I won't lie to ya. It hurt! But not as much as I was expecting it too, so I can't complain too much.


Jay Loves to do the blue screen thing. Lays was playing with the sound dish thing with Tom, and Logan got zoned into the electric current thing. If you want to get more technical than "THING" with my descriptions you would have to go yourself cause I am lucky to figure one of them out before another one of my kids needs help!
Seriously worth my $50.00/year.

2 comments: