Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bestest Day in a Long Time!


This pic is an oldie, but a goodie. It is My Grandpa, me, my cousin Sara, and my cousin Andy.
I couldn't resist putting it in this post, because...

my cousin Sara is getting MARRIED! I am SO SO SO EXCITED for her!
I wish I could be there. It is killing me that I'm not.
Here is the happy couple! John Marcel and Sara. Aren't they striking? They are so sweet, adorable, darling, and crazy in love. Talking to her about it is so much fun. I have never seen her so happy, and I am so happy for her. She found her best friend.

This is the only picture I have of her on her wedding day so far, but isn't it one rocking shoe? When we were younger we would talk on the phone for hrs. Now even though we are a world away we get to Skype. Instead of describing her wedding clothes to me I got to see them technology is so awesome! She sees my crazy kids and I get to see her blush when she talks about her guy. I can't wait to see the pics from the big day, but for now all I have to say is congratulations Sara Darling!

I just stole this pic off Sara's face book. They look so happy!

p.s. Now will you acknowledge how much fun pictures can be years later? You must start taking more pictures! I promise you will thank me later!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. lol I'm sure Tom agrees with taking a lot of pics. Congrats to your cuz... and I approve of the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for sara too! agreed more pictures is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited, I can't wait for the party in Canada!! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting day and I love the old picture. Layla looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the CUTEST pic of you guys when you were little! i'm so excited for sarah too, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep Sara is married. wonderful to hear. looking forward to her pics also. glad I sent that picture..

    ReplyDelete