Monday, May 10, 2010

7 out of 10

 When I am pregnant I feel horrible, and I am just not myself the entire time. Then when I'm nursing my kids I am anxious and stressed all the time. I don't really realize how bad it is until I am done nursing and all of a sudden I am myself again. I laugh out loud, I can think before I react, and my kids are just easier to hang out with. So I was talking to Tom about it on mothers day (our 10 year anniversary is coming up) and we did some math. I have been either pregnant, or nursing a baby for 7 out of the 10 years we have been married! That means I have "not been myself" for 70% of our marriage!
When we realized it Tom said- "Yep, I'm looking forward to the next 10 years."
What a good sport eh? I just love him.
And so do our kids!

9 comments:

  1. This is the best picture.
    Love it.
    Here's to 100% you for the rest of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stage of life you are at. I think you have it figured out. Don't mourn the past just embrace the fun ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice "spontaneous" pic. :p i am glad that bobble-head baby got in on the action. haha i love tom, too. and i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, is Tom at the bottom of that dog pile?!? That is what Sundays are made for. 10 years, wow you guys are old. :) I'm sure the next ten years will be even better.

    The weather down here compared to up there is the reason we moved south. Seriously, after four years in Logan I was done with cold. Talk to me in two more months and I'll want to trade places with you. Oh and hands down you have much better grass, funny I know, but I miss the grass in Idaho.

    PS- We're coming into town for the first two weeks in July. Will you guys be around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Tom really in that picture? I thought it was an adorable pic of the kids then I saw man-legs! Hilarious picture and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pic and I hear yah I never feel like myself when I'm preggers. And why don't you call me anymore hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said! I will have to bring that up with Trent and see what he has to say. It is a fabulous explantation!!!

    ReplyDelete