Monday, August 22, 2011

Angela and I got to go to my first real Broadway Play!!!!!

We got to go see-

At the Kennedy Center!
It was so fun to see this place.
I liked it so much I want to give you a little tour so...
This is how it looks from across the water. Wow right?
This is us in front of the creepy statue wall.
This is us with our super cute shoes.
This is us with our beautiful tickets.
This is us super excited to see our Canadian flag, but you can't see us cause it was in the ceiling.

This is us with the super cool-biggest-most-ginormous-head I've ever seen statue!

This is the super cool dragon with the map of Oz stage.
This is Angela and the ceiling.
This is us being super excited.


Those were some of the best parts of the play.

So all in all-
It was an amazing performance.
We had amazing seats.
I got me some amazing blisters 
from my amazingly high, high heal shoes.
It was amazing we got home in one piece!
(It's no big deal,
but I happened upon a dead end,
and almost got high centered
in a huge rut-ish dirt road
before I could turn around)
But apart from that it was just an all around amazing experience!

6 comments:

  1. You are an amazing daughter, with another amazing daughter - and this note is from a *wickedly* jealous mother!!!!!!! but really so happy for the two of you!!!!!!! oh thank you, thank you and thank you again!!!! love, love, love every moment you have shared of your evening in Washington D. C. at the Kennedy center for the performing arts!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two were the most beautiful ones there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em you look amazing, but of course you would for a broadway show. So fun that Angela was there to go with you. YOu own heels, I really thought they were tossed like 12 years ago when you met tom. ok I like to bust them out but if it requires actually standing and walking I regret it & I seriously don't get how people do it. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures! You really seem to live it up in the East!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great show to be your first! you look so dang GOOD! how have you never had bangs before?! they look great on you. i want to see wicked again and be excited like you guys, dang, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Wicked so glad you were able to see it! By the way hot mamma, you look awesome in your high high heels! :)

    ReplyDelete