Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's S'Dang Tornadic out there. Posted live from Virginia!

Wow!
So Angela has been here for 4 of the 6 months I've been here,
and is going home tomorrow:(
It has been so nice having her around.
I am so homesick tonight I think I'm going to have me a little pity party.
She truly is one of those
"Life of the party"
types.
When someone comes up with a ridiculously ridiculous idea, you can count on Ang to not only do it,
but make it so much fun!


I also need to give a shout out to Brigham and Julia.
We are going to miss youz guyz! Thanks for hanging out with us, 
and putting up with the crazies:)


I still can't believe you talked me into posting this hideous video of me!

7 comments:

  1. Seems as Tom is the only one tough enough to not wear a jacket in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lasted for about 6 hrs, but it wasn't that bad where we were. We were actually hosing down Angela for that video:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cut your hair! Do you like? It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just keep wiping laughing tears from my eyes!! just talked to Brigham's mother!! she hope to view this live broadcast. cute Julia!!! Tom you are so brave!! I caught onto the noise and commotion going one - flying kites and bodies and the HOSE before it was even confessed to Melissa!!! Thus the wiping away of the laughing tears!!! once again, all of you have TOO MUCH fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete