Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random funny pictures.

Lays fell asleep during morning scripture study.
By the time I took the third pic you can tell she had woken up, but wanted to pretend she hadn't.
Darling!




Hank's favorite place to sit
while the rest of us watch
 the T.V.! He is so going to crack the glass
one of these days!
I also had to get another
shot of him
 sporting the Dora Jamies.

I am in love with Jameson's smile. His eyes are so crinkly:)
I also like the contrast between Henry's girl P.J's and his ones that are clarifying that he is not a girl!
Lays was so excited when she discovered this little trick.
Awwwwwwwwww.
So I was helping with a Daddy Daughter sock hop and made this car for photo ops.

I just realized that there aren't any pics of Logan.
The next post is all about him though so I don't feel bad for him.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Henry is wearing the Dora pjs. I love the pink car. It's so much cuter than I was picturing it in my head. Love the videos. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for scripture study - oh I am missing "all of you" so much!!! Adore the pics. what sweet car Em.

    ReplyDelete