Saturday, July 30, 2011

24 Hrs of fun and what does Logan say?

We started this
Thursday by building some pretty awesome forts
which are still up, and are actually a lot of fun.


I just love watching my little terrors having crazy fun...
of course that's until one of them is screaming...
and one of the other ones caused it.
Then we went
SWIMMING 
which we do at least twice a week.

Then Angela came over to play with them for the night.
She was so awesome.
They got to stay up way late,
 They ate junk,
They made tie dyed shirts,
Then they played hide and go seek.








Then on Friday morning we had a dance party.
Then after all of this,
(once I dropped off Angela at work)
do you want to know what Logan said?
Logan- "Mom, I'm bored."
I think I may be trying a little too hard.

3 comments:

  1. Totally how my boys are ! After 3 days on the road and playing hard we come home and everyone is bored to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog and the smacking of the smores and the tie dye fun. Angela brings a party where ever she goes!!! love to all of you, Grandma, Claudia and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to build a great big fort... What a fun mom you are!

    ReplyDelete