Thursday, July 14, 2011

Better late than never.

Happy Fathers Day!


No need to tell me how annoying I was in this video. I promise I already know.  I just couldn't stand how distracted Logan got. I'm hanging my head in shame... promise!
I think that's why I didn't post this on the actual day. Despite the interruption it is a pretty cute song that the kids sang for their daddy at church so I decided to post it. 
They actually forgot the ending in that video so I got Lays to sing the whole thing for you. 
Tom had her sing it for him like 5ooo times so she knows it really well!

Fathers Day was actually easier than Mothers Day cause I didn't have to get the kids ready all by myself! HeHeHe I promise I'll stop bringing it up eventually hunny!
We woke up to all of the kids giving Tom their gifts, and Jay brought Tom "Breakfast in bed." Which consisted of the entire pack of Costco jelly rolls, and the great big pitcher of O.J.! Adorable!
I wrote Tom a poem, which was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Angela came over for dinner and had a little-tiny-food-fight with Hank.
He kept throwing stuff at her so she retaliated!
I can think of only one word to sum that up.
NERD-OS

3 comments:

  1. Tom is one of the luckiest Fathers around...and husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny. angela you need to teach henry good manners.ha ha! This is from asher B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Father's Day video to die for!!! way to go Daddy Tom - Thanks t o Logan Jameson and Layla!! super sweetheart.. Angela video I laughed so hard !! I miss that!

    ReplyDelete