Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sunday Dinner Guests.


So I Have a Little News, 
Angela has a really cute new friend.
So I usually have Angela, and my cousins over for Sunday dinner about every other week, but this time she brought a "friend" of hers instead of our cousins! 
He is from Benin Africa, and is training for the Olympics.  He does Tai Quan Dao. 

He also isn't half bad at racing Logan, or letting Logan teach him a little American Football.

I really like him, and am thinking Angela does too, 
but as I had to point out to Logan right now while I was writing this-
Me-"I don't think I like him the same way Angela does."
To which Logan replied-
Logan-"Seriously? Oh gross!"
I love that he still doesn't "like" girls.
Three embarrassing things happened while they were here.
#1. When we told Lays that he kicks people for his "job," 
she ran over and kicked him in the shins.
#2. He showed us how high he could kick which was way cool, so  
Logan tried it and fell flat on his back.
(a lot of screaming ensued, but he was fine after about a minute)
#3. Angela decided to make Logan feel better by
falling flat on her back 3 times.
After her first fall Rostand(her "friend ") told the boys they needed to take it easy on her
cause she was delicate. hehehe
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

4 comments:

  1. happy to be the first one to comment on your blog post!!!! and I've said this before - Emily you just have way too much fun at your house!! thanks for the video and pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- I admire the way your shelves and chalk board are being used and holding up!!!!! adore the comments from the grand kiddies!!! and the sounds of laughter and joy!! miss you all, and of course to see Angela's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!!! Sounds like Angela's "friend" is a wonderful fellow.

    ReplyDelete