Monday, December 14, 2009

Kid Stuff!

I have been getting a kick out of my kids!
Layla went nuts with this $ store
jewelry the other day.
She pranced around like Royalty for hours.

I also have a few Layla quotes I just have to
get in print!
1. When she is getting tired at night she will say,
"I'm getting slower!"
Last night she changed it up and said,
"Mom, I can't keep it together!!!!"
2. When she is really excited she will say,
"That's TAMAZING!"
3. On Sunday during the quietest part of church I was
whispering to her about Jesus and she SHOUTED out,
"Mom there are no bums in Heaven!
We don't want bums in heaven!
We won't have bums in heaven!"
(I cant translate that one. I have no idea myself.)
4. After preschool she said,
Layla- "Mom we watched a scary movie!"
Me- "What was it called?"
Layla- "The Krunk!"
Me- "Do you mean the Grinch?"
Layla- "Yep, the Krunk!"
No matter how many times the rest of us say
"Grinch" she will always say,
"Yep the Krunk!"
She also insists that he is orange.
5. This happened 5 seconds ago!
Tom just got home and Lays said,
"Dad we are having TWIRLIES!"
I made rolls for dinner!!!!!
love it!
So most of you know how strange I am.
I do think that I am mellowing in my OLD age,
but when I had Logan I was only 21. Keeping that in mind
would be nice while I explain what I did. When Logan was a baby
I thought it would be funny to write on the back of his head
where he had rubbed his hair off!
AND
.
.
AS
.
.
YOU
.
.
CAN
.
.
SEE
.
.

Logan and Jay decided that
Henry needed to have the same
right of passage!

Tom was not pleased with us, but I
actually, kind of, get a kick out of it still.
What is wrong with me?

8 comments:

  1. Layla is hilarious! I need to be smart and write things down I think we would all have novels by now. Poor Henry having to be the family drawing board...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Henry, seriously what is wrong with you...no seriously

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! i can't believe that you allowed that and tom got mad? honestly? what is happening over there? see you at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you know Logan and Jay were drawing on Henry's head?? They are artistic! Love Layla's sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Layla is so adorable...I think her and Haze would have the time of their lives if we lived in the same place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily! Layla is such a mini-Emily! I love it!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait for some more blog from you Em! I appreciate the time you spent with us during the holidays. Love all of those little grandchildren. thanks again for the blog. I adore it. Mom

    ReplyDelete