Monday, December 14, 2009

Ugly Sweater party anyone?

We had such a fun night at
Nate & Staci's
"UGLY SWEATER"
Party!
We waited till the last minute to go looking for our outfits
and couldn't find anything, so I souped us up some originals
with help from the $ store and my hot glue gun!
Yes, Toms tinsel tree does light up...

And yes, those are real ornaments in my ears!

We tried our hardest,
but our friend Chris won the prize for,
"THE UGLIEST SWEATER"
(I bet you can guess which one he is)
At least we didn't get suckered into paying
what he did for his e-bay treasure!

4 comments:

  1. oh my this is too funny. I am mostly dying at the ornaments in your ears, you always take it a step further than the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about the glue gun! I am supposed to be finding ugly sweaters for me and Brad, and of course I saved it to the last minute. I'm guessing I won't find much since everyone is doing ugly sweater parties this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are so much better than mine! Thanks for coming...good times good times. :)

    ReplyDelete