Sunday, December 20, 2009

My friend Missy

HowDoesShe?com
My friend Missy is the most amazing photographer,
and recently started a really cool web site with a few of her
equally amazing friends!

I was on the phone with her while I was making
some wings for Lays and she asked if she
could run over and take some pics for her site.
I was flattered, and a little nervous that my hodge podge
craft would look hodge podgey!

I forgot how she can take anything and make it
look like this! Every pic on my blog that
looks this good was taken by her!
Thanks Missy Darling.
I love these pics.
Now everyone needs to check out
her web site!
(you can find it on the right side of my blog,
just scroll down and click on it)
p.s. It's Toms Birthday today,
but he won't let me blog about him!
I'd do it anyways, but I am trying to
be nice for his birthday.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that missy changed your ghetto coat hanger into "16 inch wire" She can totally make anything look so fancy, I love it. But they seriously are sooo cute. I need to make some. almost as cute as our tinsle angels as kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy is an amazing photographer, but you are amazingly talented too! (is amazingly even a word?) Anyway...the wings are gorgeous and Layla is such a sweet angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the previous commenter! You are so crafty and talented too!!! I wish we lived closer so I could learn a thing or 2 thousand!

    Happy birthday to TOM!!! Trent is bashful about the blogging thing as well, must be a Perry thing, eh? We've had a blog for a bit, but it is private...I shall shoot you over an invite. Your blog is so dang cute. It will be fun to keep in touch better!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are cute cause Layla is in them, duh. Every picture with her in it turns out cute. The wings are ADORABLE...good pictures or not. AND who can just make up how to make something like that? Not I. YOu are very creative EMily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love it Layla looks beautiful! You are very creative and your friend is very talented you make an amazing team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tom.
    Sooooooooooo what did you do for him?
    What did he get?
    Where's the pic's?
    Tell Tom to get over himself. It's a FAMILY blog and he's part of the family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Emily, would it be ok if we stayed with you guys this Saturday night?
    We'd be there for the kids to go to sleep and up and gone after breakfast?
    We just need a place to lay our heads.
    I've tried TWO other families before you cause I feel bad putting you guys out but they both said no cause of family coming into town.
    I guess this weekend is a busy one.
    If you say no I'm not sure what we're gonna do LOL
    No pressure.

    ReplyDelete