Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

Ho Ho Ho
Santa Came To Town!
Or did he?


We love Santa, but Logan told Jay that sometimes an
"IMPOSTOR"
Santa comes to help Santa out.
It is my fault. I told that to Logan one year when
we were shopping and the "Big Guy" showed up too many times.
As you can see, Jameson and Logan decided
that today it was absolutely the Impostor Santa!
I actually said "Santa's Helper", but Logan remembers
it differently!
This is actually a miracle!
The first picture is "Layla free"
cause she was screaming to get out of it.
She wouldn't even let us hold her next to the boys!
Then after she watched some other kids talking to Santa,
Tom took her over and she sat on his knee no problem.
So I ran and got everyone and threw them in the picture.
They played along better this time don't you think?
Merry Christmas!
p.s. I found last years pic.
Layla never calmed down for this one!

6 comments:

  1. Lol I love the "imposter" Santa. What cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol only Logan!
    I cannot believe that Layla let santa hold her. She barely hugs me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO GLAD YOU GOT A PIC WITH ALL 4 THEM! THEY LOOK ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em!
    Seriously!!!! I just got your Christmas card and it is to die for! I think its the cutest one I've ever seen. Gorgeous family - and great design! Nice job. Hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas! love lins and fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have said this before that I love every single picture and I adore the Christmas memories you are making and the adorable journal keeping you have done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Santa. I can't believe Layla sat on his lap (refer to my last post). The picture of all of them together is definitely fridge worthy so cute!

    ReplyDelete