Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 YEARS

It's our 10 year anniversary today!
 We were so young!
I made a goal to take a picture every year.
We keep them in their own little album.
But I thought I'd post them in case the house burns down,
and so you all can laugh at this next pic cause it is HORRID!
1st year-  Expecting Logan(Sept. 4th)
                          2nd year- Jack convinced Tom to get a new hair cut!                                     
3rd year- Can't think of much, I know we were in Law school.
4th year- Expecting Jay(Dec 5th).
Logan wanted a green baby named Jo!
5th year- Right before we found out we were expecting Lays!
6th year- Right after we had Lays(March 31st).
7th year- Yay, my first Thanksgiving in three years that I wasn't pregnant!
8th year- Expecting Henry(April 2nd).
Quite freaked out about the whole thing.
9th year- Feeling better about everything.
I don't have our picture for our 10th year yet.
It's funny to see how much time changes you. When I married Tom I loved him so much, but it's nothing compared to today! Now I have 10 years of memories, and get to love five people so much!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It was fun to see how much you've both changed. You have both aged so well. :) I mean seriously you are more gorgeous every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Em and Tom!! Hope your day of celebration is great.. love the pictures!! 10 years can really fly by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a few comments
    a-what the jumper in the first year pic hahaha
    b-you still look the same, your face just got a little fuller or skinnier depending on the pregnancies
    c- I love that you do this, I remember I was going to copy you and I just never did, after 4 years I just gave up.
    Such a cute post, happy Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Tom wearing the same shirt in 4&5 hahah poor Tom and Logan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adorable! Happy 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so entertaining I loved it! You look freakishly young in the jumper picture like Young Womens young. I wish I would have known about this idea it's rather genius. Happy Anniversary Perrys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary.
    So what are you doing for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are going to Mexico at the end of the month, but tonight we get to watch the CELTICS in game 4 of the N.B.A. Finals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen says I'm a dork, but I really am excited about "THE GAME"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool idea. I am dying laughing at number one! You don't look like you. Or maybe a 13 year old version of you.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am laughing out loud at your 1st anniversary pic. You look like a teen mom! I am so cracking up right now. Love all the pics though. You are still young and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, so cute. I love the evolution of your pictures. That's a great idea--I wish I'd done that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Like we were talking about the other day... this also makes ME feel old! haha Some of those pics...uuuhhh good thing you moved to Boise and found a photog-friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Emily, just wanted to say that I stopped by, yer kids are darling cute! Looks like 10 years of marriage has agreed with you!! Hope everything is going awesome. Cute idea taking pictures each year. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you look exactly the same!
    what a great idea, and I wish I would have thought of doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had to come look at your pictures again and all I can say is FIONA! and yes, you are a BIG dork!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK I AM WEARING A STUPID BOW IN THE FIRST PIC, IT ISN'T! IT'S MY HAIR!!!!! BUT IT IS A HORRID PIC AS I SAID BEFORE. AND THANKS FOR THE HONESTY JEN! I STILL LOVE YA! BUT I HATE YOU A LITTLE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats em! you are lookin good in each one lady!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so stinkin funny, no way its been that long. it's just a gentle reminder that we didn't marry best friends despite our efforts. enjoy the next 50 or so years with Tom & then will get our place together right. will just sit around being really grumpy or really sweet ol ladies.

    ReplyDelete