Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a lot of stuff.

Logan finished baseball!!!!
He had a lot of fun playing with his friend Jevin. He didn't even hold a grudge
when Jev smashed his nose! By the way, it is completely healed. Good thing I went with my gut at the end and didn't go through with the whole hospital stuff!
The man in white is Logs other coach. He really helped Logan with his swing.
Aren't these the cutest fans?
Do you see the smile on Toms face? That can only mean he was looking at Lays.
She always calls to him while he is coaching, and the poor guy just can't ignore her!
I love this pic. Tom is such a good coach. When they had the awards night at the pizza joint. Tom talked about each kid. He saved Jev and Log for last, and when he was talking about Jev he got me and Jen(Jevin's mom) tearing up. When he got to Log he couldn't even choke out more than an "I'm proud of you son," before he started tearing up. When I asked him about it later he said,
Tom-"There's just something about a boy playing ball with their Dad that gets me. You know like in "The Field of dreams," "The Natural," and "Rudy!"" 
It's true, Tom always chokes up in all of those movies. What a good dad!
I just don't know quite what to say about this.
Yes he does have other shoes.
Yes his big toe is freakishly long,
and yes I love this boy!
Is it possible to love your kids more cause they are so strange?

This was a play they were doing for Logan's scout stuff.

This is just the way Lays comes down for scriptures in the morning.
I like when she does it at home, but the other day I couldn't figure out how to talk her out of this outfit for school,
or this hair style.
 I heard from her teacher that it definitely was all the rage with her 4yr old classmates.
Missy(her teacher that day) said that all the girls were saying things like-
"Oh! I love your hair!"
"It is soooooo cute!"
"How did you do that?"
I think the last question should have been, "How did you convince your mom to do that?"
Oh well, it makes for good memories eh?
Oh, by the way, Lays has been in a swim suit every day for a week!
We'll see how long that lasts. Today I embraced it. She is in her Tu-Tu swimsuit, so I did her hair in a braided bun. Much cuter than that other hair style.

Logan had a concert at school last week.
(and Jay lost 2 teeth in one day!)
While driving there I realized that 2 of my friends were right in front of me. It made me feel better to see them there b/c we were all on the verge of being late. Why does misery love company?
Logan had a special part where he got to rap a few lines.
That is why he is wearing the hat.
The right pic is when he got to rap.  He did a good job memorizing his lines(just like his dad), but I feel really bad b/c I thought it was a poem so I didn't practice raping with him. He was definitely the epitome of a 
 "white" rapper up there. Too cute.
(I just realized that I have no clue how I would have helped him. I ain't no rapper either.)

The other day I came down to find Henry trying to play the Wii with Logan.
He was moving the remote for the T.V. Just like his big BRO!
He is also standing all on his own for about 3 seconds at a time.
These pics were taken at my bestest friends good bye party.

 I hate that they moved!


And so does Jay.
Staci did the most adorable Graduation for our little kids!
Tears, I can't get over how OLD he is!
This was just a few days before she moved, and she still did just the cutest stuff.
She had them march down the stairs while she played the graduation song(tears), gave them diplomas(tears), and just went all out!
These two are such good friends. It kills me to think of them being apart.
We will miss them, but already have plans to visit.
Maybe in the next pic Jay won't be so tall. It really bugs Parks.
(If you made it through this entire post, then you get a gold star.) 

7 comments:

  1. Man this is one long post about TONS of stuff.
    I love it.
    Now if you'd just blog every day or every other day we could embrace each little bit at a time.
    Often I'm like "Alright I'm gonna wait to read this till I've got time up my sleeve"
    And I do, and I love it.
    I love that pic of the kids in all their random dress for that play or whatever they were doing for Logans' scouts. It should be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Jay. I used to bust out of my shoes, too. But my big toe went up, not out. Crazy.
    I liked his graduation. How cool was that? No wonder you were talking about how busy she was!
    This is seriously "best friend ditches you" month. My best friend moved away, too. Wish I could visit, but I am too poor. :(
    I think Layla's fashion is fantastic! Let her run with it. It could be a great career for her one day.
    I am glad I FINALLY got to one of Logan's games. He did really well. Tom is a good coach and a good dad. I am proud of him (and jealous of your kids!)
    I think I will pop by tomorrow. OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also...
    Henry Rocks!
    And I wish I had known about Logan's concert. Maybe I was out of town?
    I want to go to these things while I can. I won't be around forever ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a gold star! I actually don't even need one I was rather entertained the whole post. Your kids are really getting big so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite part has to be Jay and his e-long toe and Henry in the tutu, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant extra long toe did you get that

    ReplyDelete