Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WATERTON HERE WE COME!

I told you every trip starts the same way!

This is Waterton National Park in Southern Alberta Canada(eh)!
I grew up going here all the time. I always had a blast, but never appreciated how beautiful this place is!
My kids had such a good time hanging with their cousins!
This was the highlight for the boys. There was a dead gopher on the road.
My sister Sophie is so good to them. She is always going with them to check stuff out!

 This is Cameron Falls
You can climb up to the top. It is cool, but I'm always nervous that the 
kids are going to fall in!
 A trip to Waterton just isn't complete without a trip to the "Extremely Expensive" waffle cone shop!
The deer here act like stray dogs.
I didn't realize how cool that was till I got older either.
Doesn't Tom look worried that the deer is going to ask him to share?


p.s. Logan tried to spank this particular deer. 
I was yelling at him to stop, but he didn't even come close to catching it.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place. It reminds be of Yellowstone. I love the deer begging for food...?? Random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol good job logan! spank that deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross a dead gopher?
    And spanking deer?
    LOL
    Man that place is BEAUTIFUL man.
    I'm glad you guys are having so much fun.
    I used to think 12 hours was long.
    But now..................not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics of Waterton and the family!! glorious place to visit and live near.

    ReplyDelete