Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hanging with the Cousins and CANADA DAY!!!!

COULD THEY BE ANY CUTER?
I think the answer is no,
even if we had got them all spiffed up for some "glam" shots!
We had a great time in Canada.
A few of the nights we slept at my brother and sister in laws house.
Here are all of our kids eating breakfast at Aaron and Crystals.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Happy Canada Day!

These guys were all on a candy mission.
I don't even think they looked at the parade floats.
All they saw was if they were, or weren't throwing CANDY!
That is until this freaky thing came by and creeped us all out!
Despite what I said at the top of the post,
sometimes you really do gotta get the "GLAM" shots.
And speaking of glam shots...
My bro Peter loves to dress "differently!"
He kills me, and I love him, and my kids love him.
They love Angela too.
I already talked about how much they love Sophie on the last post and felt that
it would be horrible of me not to give Petie-boy, and Shmangela their fair share of the props.
My kids never stop talking about these three. Despite their crazy busy lives they always find time to play with all of their nieces and nephews. They are just awesome, and we are lucky to have them.

Nice family pic eh? Lays wouldn't smile b/c I had someone she didn't know take the pic,
Henry has candy all over his face, and the boys are so not interested!

4 comments:

  1. Canada Day? You mean Lisa's Birthday!?! Now I feel like I need a post that says how great I am, since I am the best of Tom's sibs. :)
    Are you guys home yet? The kids look different. Its like you have been gone 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last shot of you guys is CLASSIC............lol
    Love it.
    And what the hell is that thing that went past?
    I'd be freaked out as well man.
    Looks like you had tons of fun.
    We think we might be getting something in Columbia Village, do you know it?
    Would you still come and visit us and be our mates if we lived there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and cute pics. I'm glad you had so much fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures and it was a great day this year, as always. so happy you all were here to celebrate...

    ReplyDelete