Friday, July 16, 2010

Henry Movies.

Henry is so cute!

Don't you love how he never gets his eyes covered?
Henry has been so fun that I had to blog about it!
He is also doing a lot of exercises that are helping him try to walk.
The other day he spent at least 20mins walking with his toy walker back and forth,
and back and forth in our family room. The cute thing is that every time he got to the end of the room
he would look at me with a huge smile waiting for me to cheer for him!
He has also finally figured out how to come down the stairs!!!
This is good stuff cause now I don't have to be worried about him falling down them.


The other day we saw Hen take 4 steps, ran to get the camera,
and this was all we could get him to do!
But still it's pretty cute eh?

6 comments:

  1. killer shirt kid! i need to come visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is adorable and is that Tom commenting on your blog? He does read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Henry (and all of you) in way too long! He is doing awesome, and is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Henry boy. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Henry with his walking. Way to go Hen!!! thanks for all the previous blogs. I love reading and seeing them. They are delightful and make me not miss all of my little ones so much. They are so fun. love, Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete