Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just a summer day!

So I have been reading through my blog from the start at night b/c Tom has been working around the clock and I'm bored.
While I have been doing this I realized something,
I sometimes like my boring blog posts the best!
I like seeing what I did, and reading about how silly my kids can be, and the names we like to call them.
So now that you're warned...

Today we went to the movies, but before we went I took a "few" pics of the kids.
And by "few" I mean like 8 or 20!
I hadn't taken a pic of Lays in her Mexico dress yet either.
Look Jade, and Jack I got one she couldn't fiddle with!
They so do not like to hold still, look at the camera, or smile at the same time!
...
In case my boys read this, years later, we got Logan and Jay a shark tooth necklace, and
Henry we got you a rain stick!
Henry fell asleep b/c I had to give him his soother to stop him from
screaming when we ran out of food. That fixed the screaming, but it made him zonk out.
Here is Lays at the end the movie remedying the sleeping problem by removing his soother.
Thanks Lays. I really hate it when Hener's gets in a cat nap.
I actually mean it b/c then he won't take his afternoon nap which is way more important!
I love where I live! Free movies are so much fun!
The kids get to go to the cool theaters without us spending way too much!
I also love going to the movies with our friends! Except for Logan, all of  Marie's
kids are the exact same ages as mine, give or take less than a month!
After the movies we went to the park for lunch, and everyone wanted to climb this tree!
As you can see, the girls didn't make it too far up!
Today Marie said- "I can't believe I have a boy!"
It's definitely true that boys are different from girls.
Lately my boys have been saying-
"Girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider..."
I told Lays they are saying it wrong and that it's really-
"Girls go to Mars to get more chocolate bars and boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider!"
Hey, like I said last year, we girls need to stick together!
And on that note, I raced Logan today, and beat him!!! I think that means he owes me a buck doesn't it?
He keeps saying that he wasn't trying his hardest though,
so he won't pay up!


It was such a great day!
p.s. This morning I told Tom I was sad that I hadn't
filmed any of my kids doing
The Pledge of Allegiance
during my little mothers preschool, so I had the kids do it!
Logan is wearing his scout day camp shirt today,
so he decided to do a salute. As you can see the others thought that looked like fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Today (and the entire week) was so much fun! Man, we have cute kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pic of henry with the elvis lip. otherwise... yes! very boring post! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. the few pics was worth it, it's totally cute. I annoy myself when I take 20 pics and the first it is the best, but ya just never know right. Also I love where you live except that I can't come visit and go to cheap movies and free lunches in the park. I will give you to the end of summer and you better post a video of your kids singing Oh Canada. I know you're up to the challenge

    ReplyDelete