Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Did I mention that I love TWILIGHT?

I LOVE
TWILIGHT!
So while we were in Canada I was so excited to get to go to Twilight(Eclipse) with all of my sisters!
But not all of them could come so we got to take my niece and her dad, my brother!
I love that he didn't even care that he was the only boy!
Jade, Tatum,                                       me, and Jill
I also convinced my cousins, aunt, and a few friends to join us!
It was so fun to go with the girls(and Mike).
I always go with my Boise friends and was worried that I wouldn't get to go in Canada,
but we ended up with a good group of us and had lots of fun.
I even wore my "Isle Esme" shirt. It's a tradition now that I wear it to every movie.
One of my bestest friends Marie got them for the two of us for the first flick when we were REALLY pregnant. Funny that it still fits me now eh? I hate how that happens.
auntie DI,       my mother,     Chelsea,         me,              Angela,             Jacklyn,             and Jade
There were more of us, but I couldn't get everyone to get into the picture with me.
I'm not lying when I say that I had fun, but shortly after this pic was taken I spent a few minutes talking with my DARLING friend Jill, turned around and realized that all my family was GONE!
I wasn't too worried considering the fact that I drove,
but I ask you honestly "WHO DOES THAT?"
And the answer is Jacklyn!!!!!
It wasn't to be regretted though b/c when I did find them they were shopping for jeans and I ended up getting some! Honestly I am actually grateful cause I hate to shop and never know if something looks good on me and these girls made it fun. They just have an eye for these things.

11 comments:

  1. We did miss you for Eclipse but I heard you were throwing a huge Breaking Dawn party so I forgive you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It was a great movie, huh? I actually saw it in Boise with my sister in laws. By the way you say the shirt "fits" you, but really, its huge in the tummy. :) You look fantastic these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a gooood time! shucks, now i'm sad that i was taking the pic and not in it! and that jacklyn just leaving! i swear i didn't even know what was going on either, but it's pretty tough to get lost from each other for too long in the park place mall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what did you think?
    Was it the best?
    Worst?
    You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linz! I wish I had gotten a shot with you too! I just love how you are up for anything we(and by we I actually know it's mostly Jack, but I like to think it's me too) do while we are there! You are so fun.

    Melissa- I liked it, but never really like them till i've seen them a few times and forget how I think the movie should go.

    Thanks for the self esteem boost girls.

    shoot I did this with toms account, oh well it really is emily posting I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen That party sounds like fun, but I thought it was going to be at Marie's house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh dang it why didn't I just suck it up and take my newborn with me and go. I swear next time I'll be up for anything and everything. At least I was napping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good times. I love that my eyes are slightly retarded but I should get use to that because there are plenty of them out there in the world. All your pics are so fun. I'm dying to hear about your trip I'll call you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since when I am I just one of your best friends? JK. I will totally host the Breaking Dawn party. Plus, we should go see Eclipse together really soon! I forgot to wear my "freshly bitten" shirt when I went. :( And Ang is right, your shirt is huge on your tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Em, I am so glad to hear that you had fun on the trip. Pictures, we want pictures! It was so fun seeing you and doing our three-hour talk with Jack about...all kinds of goodies! Trent nearly killed me when I got home. He was so worried about me, thinking that I had gotten into an accident on my sweet new bike. But how could he stay mad at me when I told him I had the funnest visit with you girls. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a fun night!! I am still a Jacob fan. Hope we can keep up the tradition and be together to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete