Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Missy Did it again!

It's finally
SUMMER TIME!
Missy did a post on squirt bottles being the new "squirt gun"and...
I just happened to be available to let her snap some shots of Lays and our friends.
All I have to say is,
LUCKY ME!
These pics are so fun!
She's got "mad skills" eh?
You have to check out this post on HowDoesShe?com
it is soooooooo cute!
I love how they are trying to shoot each other, and save their eyes at the same time.
Oh to be
FOUR,
have
 FANTASTIC FRIENDS,
and wear
FABULOUSLY
PINK SWIMMING SUITS!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper cleaver and cute!! love the pictures!! and yes I would love more than a few of those!! fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE! i live downtown and u NEVER call me and tell me when u r down here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Does she teach photography classes?

    And btw, I have a hot pink swim suit, and I LOVE it! Does that mean I have the mentality of a 4 year old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rocks Lichelle. We all know that PINK is the best color for all ages, I just wish I was FOUR cause they make it so fun! I also wish Missy taught classes cause I'd take them for sure. If I can convince her I'll let ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please talk to her about it, cause she is awesome!!! Not too mention she has a darling little lady to shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my heck!! CUTEST pictures i have ever seen!!! so fun! Em you have gotta print those and i dunno frame them or something they are priceless! they are both so cute! i especially love the first one of Lays drinking out of the fossit thing! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly do wish I could pull off a pink tutu swimsuit I swear I would rock it if I could. Seriously so so cute!

    ReplyDelete