Thursday, September 9, 2010

B.S.U. DAY!!!

BUT FIRST, A 3-D MOVIE WAS IN ORDER
On Labor day we went to the movies.
"How To Train Your Dragon"
It was so cute!
I accidentally got Henry stuck in the seat during this shot!
He was so stuck I had to take off his shoes before I could POP him out!
Poor kid. The things I'll do for a picture eh?
Good thing he didn't seem to mind, cause it took like two minutes to get him out.
Can you imagine what the people behind me were thinking?
I can, they were probably thinking I was a nerdy, mini-van mom who thinks it's o.k.
to bother other people, or even let my kid get swallowed by a chair if I can
"take a picture!"
But at least I have documentation that my kids have fun parents right?
He also hated it when I made him wear the glasses.
By the way, did you know that my kids think it's cool to look like a thug?
Well they sure do.
I think I'm blaming Peter on this one.
SIDE NOTE- WE WERE RUNNING LATE, BUT TOM STILL HAD THE KIDS
 CHANGE THEIR SHIRTS SO THEY COULD "REPRESENT!"
BECAUSE WE HAD THE GAME TO WATCH WHEN WE GOT HOME!
We had so much fun watching the game.
We had homemade pizza.
 And all of us ate, and cheered for Boise.
Here is a glimpse-
Lays-"Go B.S.U., yay Celtics!"
Jay- all steamed up"Waywa! It's not the Celtics. That's basketball!!!"
Lays-"Daddy loves the Celtics."
Tom-"No hunny I love both, and these are the Broncos."
Lays-"O.k.! Go Broncos! Yay Celtics!"
Jay-"WAYWA!!!!"
Hey, at least she likes to watch right?
Good times, good times.
Oh, and by the way, I screamed so loud my throat hurt the next day. It was a great game!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like I missed a good one!
    I'm glad someone was watching though.
    Maybe I'm the only one that WASN'T watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally hear Jay, saying Waywa! Love the way you tell your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Tank doesn't have real BSU gear. We need to fix that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun family! I feel like I haven't seen your blog forever!!Part of the problem is I haven't looked at anyones blog in forever and the other part is I get nauseous if I look at the screen too long totally sucks. Anyways your family is presh you had me entertained for quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. You're so good at taking pictures all of the time!

    ReplyDelete