Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wow... I'm glad I only do that every other year!

When throwing your 9 year old a
GREAT BIG POKEMON BIRTHDAY PARTY
The question one must ask oneself is...
"Am I cazy?"
Because little boys are!!!!
I swear it was one big ball of crazy from the beginning, to the end,
but I loved it.
Logan was soooooooo happy!
My day began all nice and quiet.
That's b/c it was mainly just me and Lays getting everything ready.
I made a big cookie, and frosted it like a poke-ball. It was fun.
Then the boys came, and things got loud, and silly!
We made up a game of
Pokemon Guess Who.
When you guessed right you got to take 5 cards off of the wall to keep!

(Side note- We went to the movies last week. It cost $25.00. Super fun stuff right? Well my kids were happy to go, but that didn't even compare to their excitement when we went to some strangers house to buy their kids pack of 200 Pokemon cards. It cost $15.00, and when we told them they could have 100 of them they flipped! We only did it so we could use the other 100 for the party, but my question is why did we even take them to the movies if they were going to get so excited over used, old, smelly, cards? What's wrong with kids these days? What is so cool about these things? I'm with superman on this one all the way!)
These are Logan's best friends Jevin, and Jared. Looks like they got what they wanted eh?
He got lots of fun gifts.
All in all a good party.
p.s. I also posted more pics on his Birthday post, we went to the lake that day, and had a really nice time.

6 comments:

  1. Great party Em! You guys should move over to Idaho Falls and teach these ladies how to throw a good party! :) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin' cute you are! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I love the invitation! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun!! Great looking party! sweet cookie cake!! handsome boys at that party. congrats Logan!! The invite was tremendous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em oh my heck!! you do the cutest birthday parties!!! i love love the invitation i laughed out loud at the bubble talking haha I miss you and your kids!!! and tom too of course. anyways you are super mom and i hope i can make as cute of cakes and parties as you for my kids:)

    ReplyDelete