Thursday, June 2, 2011

Backyard Slip and Slide... and Henry's Hiney!

It has been soooooo hot here.
Like 101 degrees F
By the way did you know that 96*F is 36*C? Cool eh? I was in my car the other day when I figured out that little tid bit of information.
 I normally don't remember #'s but those ones stuck. Maybe all that SUDOKU is really working after all!
So yada, yada, yada, it's been burning hot here, and we pulled this out yesterday.
The water was cold, and it was in the shade,
 but I didn't hear any of them complaining!





Henry just parked his hiney at the bottom of the slide and expected everyone to dodge him.
It didn't always work out that way.
One time he got his feet taken right out from under him and went
s-p-l-a-t
on the ground.
before I could reached him he-
stood back up,
raised both arms over his head and said-
Henry- "Woo Hoo!"


And as you may have noticed in the video...

He also ripped off his diaper and went running around. I just had to get a shot of it. The little Tank.

5 comments:

  1. So much fun.
    You're so lucky to be hot.
    It's STILL RAINING here and COLD.
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa, all we are getting is rain too. love the pictures with the slide. love to all of you. keep cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... I miss that squishy butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I need to invest in one of those

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so amazing to see Hen playing in the backyard with the big kids. Wish I could have seen the 'WooHoo'!

    ReplyDelete