Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


We love dressing up for Halloween!

Doesn't it look like Logan and Jay are giants compared
to Henry and Layla?

Logan and Jay can never decide what they want to be,
so this year on the 28th Logan decided he wanted to be
THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN
Logan- "because no one will think to be it
so I can be the only one!"
I am shocked it turned out so well, cause I actually
had to use my brain on this costume.

Jay changed his mind 1000 times, and finally
landed on this awesomely easy "dress up box"
RHINOCEROS
Some of his other ideas were- Bat Man, Gator Man,
Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee(the transformer)...

Layla wanted to be a princess, so i convinced her that
GOLDIE LOCKS
is a princess. She went along with it, but would sometimes
tell people that she was going to be Snow White. I just couldn't
pass up my cousin Jades idea to do Goldie locks,

and
BABY BEAR
I could not find a bear outfit for Henry anywhere.
And by anywhere, I mean the whole 3 stores I frequent.
Thank heavens my sis Jacklyn likes to shop and
sent me this adorable costume!

STORY TIME
Once upon a time
there was a spoiled little sweetie
who got whatever she wanted.
One day she went strolling through
the house and found...

Some nummy
porage

But there was a new baby bear in the house,
and mamma and papa had made it for him!

So they growled their terrible growels and...
Poor little Goldie had to share!
-TRUE STORY-

12 comments:

  1. That picture of of all 4 of you is awesome! Hey-did you make Layla's dress? If you did, you are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the headless horseman costume...I am SO impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post, and you look skinny! Logan's costume totally rocks! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen, My really awesome friends(you) mom made Lays dress for her daughter(you) when she(you) was little. I could never make a dress like that, you only think I could cause you are such a great seamstress.
    And f.y.i. Tom is puking his guts out right now! I can not believe we have got another bug!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and I am also impressed in your costume making skills the headless horse man looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really doesn't get any cuter than that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying at the headless horsemen. Mom of the year right there. Goldilocks is perfect. Great halloween showing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all!..and I'm somewhat jealous that I did not use my own idea! You guys look perfect. I already have next years costume ideas, I'm going to just be me and Matthew is going to be a thorn in my side! How funny is that. However he thinks it sucks so I have a year of convincing to do....

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much of a dork do you feel like, Tom? hahahahahahahahaha
    JK
    I do like the Goldilocks and Three Bears idea, but I have to harass my brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Cute Em! I miss our Pumpkin carving days on A Street! You have such a cute family and props to Tom for dressing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love, love, love this one. so creative with the headless horseman. thanks so much. love, Mom I want to hug that little bear.

    ReplyDelete