Friday, October 23, 2009

Jameson


My little Jay man.
I just think he is so fun.
The things that kid will say!

This summer we went to the Zoo!
There were all sorts of real animals, but he thought
the coolest thing was this "stu-fen" animal.
Jay is our "middle child" I have loads of guilt over it.
#1. He is the middle boy
#2. The other boys are the first child, and last child.
#3. His only other sibling is the "only girl."
#4. He is my only baby who only got to be a baby
till he was 15 months. The others were over 3
and Henry will be the baby forever!
Sometimes we think he already realizes it!
So we "try" to be aware and even things out.
EXAMPLE
Tom coaches Logan's Baseball team,
and since Jay doesn't seem to like Baseball, we told him
that Tom would coach a soccer team if he wanted to play.
When we asked him he was like,
"I guess that could be cool."
He is hard to read, I still am not sure if he even cared at
all about actually playing. He definitely liked his cleats,
but didn't care much about chasing the ball. Sometimes he
wouldn't even run to the side where the ball was.
One time Tom actually picked Jay up, ran him down the
field, and placed him in front of the ball.
What a good daddy!

Speaking of SHOES!
(I promise that was a good transition!)
Jameson has big feet. It is something that he has
even noticed. Some of Logan's 8 year old friends have
smaller feet than Jay, who is 4 years old!
So the other day I was trying to get Logan to sleep
in in the morning, and I used Jameson as an example,
Me- "Logan if you don't get your
sleep then you can't grow."
Logan- "Mom, you grow when you eat
healthy food!"(little know it all!)
Me- " Healthy food helps you grow, but your
body only grows while you sleep!
That is why Jay is so big. He sleeps
way more than you!"
Jameson- really quietly mumbles
"what if only your feet grow bigger?"
...
What a cute kid!!! I don't know what I'd do without
my quick witted little Jim-Jam!
...
p.s. Is that sleeping thing true?
I heard it somewhere, but don't really know.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha Seriously that kid should not be in Soccer he should be in SWIMMING hellooo he could be famous, he has built in flippers!! Man I miss that kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang I did it again, this is me Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me laugh out load. Poor Jay and his huge feet. Love the video of Henry, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike and I had a good laugh at the story of his feet too! Maybe he'll be super tall and tower over you and Tom and catch up with his feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell Jay I feel his pain... 2nd kid, girl with another girl immediately after... and where did they come from? HUGE FEET!! I am pretty sure that my feet (and possibly other parts not to be mentioned) were the only things that grew in my sleep, too! Jay is so wonky! :)

    ReplyDelete