Monday, October 12, 2009

What A Long Trip!


Daniel &Christal
I took our two youngest
and drove to Salt Lake for my cousins wedding.
Almost all of my dads family came from Canada for it.

It was so much fun to see everyone.
So, now I am going to give you an in depth close up

on everything that happened. Be prepared for LOTS of
INFO
This is me and Peter, my youngest brother.

Now, in this picture, I look really guilty because
Jacklyn is not in it!

Mom and Soph are loving that cheesecake!

Henry LOVES Angela dancing with him!

I love these girls!

This picture of Henry loving his
Great Grandma is priceless! These two
have had a lot of people praying for them.
Miracles are everywhere!

Sorry, not the best one of Tom, but I look
wretched in the other one! Bloggers choice!

Then we drove all the way over to see Max
and Mel in the Tri Cities, to attend their baby
blessing. Little Brooklyn is a doll! Of course that
picture is Henry..........

This one is more about Brooklyn...

What a sweetie!

Henry is HUGE!

I am so glad these guys are back!
It is nice to have family around!
But that trip was murder! We ended up driving
over 20 hrs starting Thursday night, and ending
Sunday with two little kids. Actually the
driving was murder, but the trip was well worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE that pic with Henry & your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pictures and the stories. you are doing great. thanks for them. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete