Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mommie stories!

Layla Is My Little Angel
The other day we were all rushing to get
somewhere and were already late when
this all began.
I had just pulled Henry out of the bath,
he was lotioned, he was dressed,
and I had even done his hair when I realized he
needed to have his diaper changed for the 2oth
time that day. As I was changing him he decided
to do what all my baby boys have done and pee
all over the both of us!
I freaked out, re-grouped, bathed him again,
lotioned him again, and was just getting him dressed
again, when HE did it again!!!! So I had to bathe him
not once, not twice, but THREE times! Here is the play
by play.
Me- "Tom is everyone ready?"
Tom- "Yep!"
Me- "Ahhhhhhh! He is peeing all over! Help!"
Tom- "What do you want ME to do?"
Me- "I don't know, just HELP ME!"
THIS IS WHERE I RE-GROUP
Me- "Oh my heck! He did it again!!!!"
Tom- "No way!"
Me- "Yes way! Help me! I'm losing it!
...........I'm seriously losing it! "
THEN LAYLA COMES RUNNING OVER TO ME
Layla- "Mom, breath in through your nose,
................and out through your mouth!"
What would I do without my little Angel?
I call her an Angel, but as you can see, she
thinks she is a princess!



p.s. To clarify, it wasn't just pee! I just didn't want to write the other word! It is too gross:)

5 comments:

  1. that is so priceless. I want me a Layla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way better than me. I never would have rebathed him. And I have even gone so far as to just leave Finn in the pants he got pee on. In my defence it was only a tiny big and it wasn't aginst his skin, only the diaper. Now THAT is a lazy mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I would've been freaking out way more than that! I'm so glad you have a blog!! We have one too but it's private, so send your email address to kassidimarie@gmail.com and I'll add you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! You have a blog!!!! I was just telling Sharon like 2 days ago that I have been thinking about you and I miss you. Your family is getting so big!! LOGAN GOT BAPTIZED, he's not 8!!!! That is soooooooo crazy!!! Layla is gorgeous! Henry is so adorable. I left out Jamison, sorry-he's so cute, too. Hopefully we'll keep in better touch, now. I miss you-especially after reading about the Twilight party-that brought back so many memories of fun parties we used to have! Edward in your window was sooooo funny. You have to read Shannon Hale books-you would love them. I hope you are doing well-you look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Blog. Would it killed you to play a little fog hat. Fogdog.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete