Monday, October 19, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch this Fall, and
had so much fun.

I didn't get a picture, but they have the best
freshly made mini doughnuts!

The little petting zoo was funny, the kids loved
feeding all the little babies.

Actually, Jay kind of got freaked out!

And so did Layla!

Then we went through the maze. This year it
looked like the B.S.U. Bronco

We got to climb these steps and see the
maze from up high, and yes Tom did know
we were taking this picture. I have no Idea
why it is so hard for him to figure out that
he would look better if he smiled!

He seems to have passed that gene on because
I asked Logan to smile, and this is what I got.

The sign at the beginning reads,
"No playing with the corn stalks!"
Tom is such a good example!

Layla is too stinking cute!

Here is Henry on my back cause he is way too
heavy for the front carrier. I'm jealous of
Jen, Myla is so small still. My kid is 6 months
in this pic, and weighs 22lbs, no kidding!

When we were done with the maze the owners asked
us if we would be willing to let our kids be testers for
a new haunted maze. We were excited to try it, but
Layla got a little freaked out. This is Layla and Az
on the chairs that pretended to electrocute you.

This canister had a clown that jumped out at
you. It even made Staci jump!

Poor Layla wouldn't turn her back on the clown.


This is where she lost it, and screamed out
at the top of her lungs "Shut up you IDIOT!"
I've never heard her talk like that, ... so we held
her for the rest of the maze and she was o.k.!

At the end we took a hay-bale-tractor ride.
Lays and Dax were so cute I couldn't stand it.
They are good friends.
We have a lot of great friends here.
But I still miss all the good old times I had
with my school buddies, and then with Tom's school
buddies. I will say this though, no matter where I
move I always seem to find my kind of people!
You know, the silly, crazy, loud, shocking, odd, nerdy,
and just know how to have a good time kind.

7 comments:

  1. Did you just call me loud, shocking and nerdy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Love all of the pictures, oh how we love fall time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as it kills me that I have been replaced multiple times with all your new friends, I am always happy you DO have friends. If I moved in next door we would be best of friends all over again. Only we would drop the nerdy and all that, oh wait then what we do? But I am NOT the loud one I'm just cute, right? Can't believe how BIG Henry is, that's great and Layla continues to be the cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Suz
    I miss you
    And you are right,
    I am the loud one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always new once you started a blog you'd be the perfect blogger. I'm such a slacker as you have probably already figured out. Seriously though I'm loving all your posts! Your family is so fun and adorable. Oh ya and call me! I broke my phone and have no ones number anymore i'm so lonely...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Layla. I wouldn't have turned my back on that clown either. Clowns are SCARY!!!!

    ReplyDelete