Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I promise I teach them stuff!

I love the things kids say!
The other day the Home Teachers were over,
and they asked Logan who a certain person was.
To which Logan replied "that's President Ookdork."
It was humerous and everything, but the following week
I had learned from Layla's nursery leader that she
had shouted out something equally wrong.
During Sunday dinner I told Tom that Layla
said our beloved prophet is "President Muffin."
Logan and Jay instantly cracked up and thought she was so silly,
but the funniest thing is that when I got the picture down
and asked them who they all were, Logan started off
by saying, "that is President Eyring." To which Jay
started roaring with laughter, "Logan said Eyring!"
Well, I do TRY to teach them stuff!
And they are dang cute, though I say it myself.

p.s. That first picture is when they
found a snake in our back yard.
Yuck! But they love stuff like that.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to spend a week with your kids.... then I'd like to leave. You must spend a good chunk of your days laughing. Do you still have Zepp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can just see Jay man thinking that he was all smart...president Eyring haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love every picture and story. how fun that you are blogging! thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute story. You're doing better than I am!

    ReplyDelete