Monday, March 28, 2011

Are you a good "HOP SCOTCHER?"

 It snowed yesterday, but last week it looked like this!
While Henry was sleeping "Just us girls"
(counting Zepp)
went on a walk around the streets by our house,
and then we played in the front yard forever! We played read the letters, Lays usually did stuff like this-
Y-A-E-B
R-T-E-P
&
B-U-B-R.
We played under the sea, and eye-spy,

but the thing we liked doing the most was playing,
HOP SCOTCH!
 Lays decided that I don't know how to play hop scotch! 
She broke the news like this, 
Lays- "Mom, I need to teach you how to play,
because you aren't a very good
HOP SCOTCHER!"
 She apparently learned from "Special Agent Oso"
with "Three Special Steps!"
So that pretty much makes her "The best
HOP SCOTCHER ever!"

To be fair, I actually didn't know all the rules that she knew!

6 comments:

  1. We used to play this ALL THE TIME as children.
    I LOVE this game.
    I'm gonna teach it to Yuki and play with her and the boys this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh where would we be without TV to teach children games? hahahah
    Way to set her straight, Layla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy freakin' LOVE your house! So beautiful! And when and where did you get your new family picture taken because it's gorgeous! Miss you, with warmer weather coming I think of the parks and how you were always there. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little girl. Cute clothes. Cute neighborhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A- How cute is Layla I love her girly smile. I wish Lake and her could play hopscotch together
    B- LOVE your house! Please give us a picture tour ASAP
    C-...I don't have a C

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet hop scotchin!! cool view of the front of your house. little girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete